Wednesday 7 May 2008

Further Developmental Research

After just completing one interview. Its becoming clear to me I need to find another angle to this project before it sinks and drowns. I continued my sketchbook work and like the idea of being able to flip the words around that both apply to either side of the media world, being someone might believe one true the other false. So who can we trust really??

Then I looked into moving image and typography to create impact with letter forms.. I experimented with flash to create basic links between the 2 major news channels FOX NEWS and ALJAZEERA that in my mind have complexity different news coverage and 'fan base'. Using the ALJAZEERA slogans to star off, they are very similar to FOX and the way it would want to present itself.



Part of me wants to do more interviews but I guess i will have to see how it goes as it doesn't seem to want to work out!

No comments: