Tuesday 9 October 2007

Self Crit

The program I used to create the slideshow can be found here: http://www.boinx.com/fotomagico/overview/
FOTOMAGICO is used for slideshows and scrensavers and I stumbled across it after I download istopmotion and found it not suitable for the kind of effect I was going for with this brief..
I experiemented with istopmotion and ended up with this unflattering piece...


Back to the brief..
Do I even like this? Looking at it right now I wish I did so many things differently. Maybe a storyline would have made a massive difference and maybe if the images were more in tune with the soundtrack it would have made it loads more effective.
I love the idea of it though
There are 74 Reasons to why things are the way they are (according to the book I've been writing)
One of these few reasons is the 90s.
Why am I who I am? Maybe it's because of the things I've done back in the 90s. The things I've watched, the things I've bought. What do I like? Dislike? Does that make me special? Does that make me who I am?
Not sure
But well find out soon enough.
END

No comments: